and embarks you into new horizons...
the past few weeks/about a month have been a little of that in my life... and now it is official. i'll be moving to denver in june. i feel god calling me to keep growing in a different setting.
what's in denver, you ask? well, there's a bunch of crazy kids that i love that are planting a church - radius. that's where i'll be spending the next chapter of my life.
i'm extremely excited and sad about the people i'm moving away from... but no time for pre-grieving - we'll get there when the time comes :-D
Thursday, February 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAHOO!! Maybe I'll end up in Denver too...Congrats on making the decision! I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to hear about the journey...
You are aware of my comments on this issue. :) I won't repeat them here. PS - I'm thrilled.
YAY!!!!
Mark and I want to move to Colorado this summer of next so it is GREAT to hear of other people-- my only thing(s) I hate leaving here are the people- but well... like I tell people... Colorado is where God lives. C:
Post a Comment