I use this phrase a lot, specially at work.
Little things like - someone gave us a $5 tip, the shift before my closing shift did some of the pre-closing stuff, no one orders eggnog lattes for about 3 hrs... you know, the such.
and then there are other little things in life that open your eyes to new visions and/or old reminders.
Recently I was reminded that even though I say that I trust God with everything, there are some areas in my life that I really don't trust him with and I'd rather take matters into my own hands. I was reminded that I am a full blown human being and the beauty and responsibilities that go along with that. I've been reminded that I do have choices - and no matter how trivial those choices are - they speak of deeper desires and bring with them greater repercussions. I was reminded of some desires... I've been reminded of my expectations... I've been reminded of what it means to surrender all to God.
It's the little things in life, I tell ya.
Monday, December 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment