Tuesday, July 10, 2007

sometimes i wish i could smack some people in the back of the head...

with the influence, position, and authority the catholic church has, you would think the ones up high would be spending their time in other things, not this or this.

makes me so angry...

i know, i exhude so much love right now ;)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Just because I'm also so full of love right now - let's not forget that the Pope also officially declared yesterday that any church that isn't catholic doesn't have the right to call itself a true church.

http://www.suntimes.com/lifestyles/religion/463069,CST-NWS-Vatican11.article

Gah.

Borrego said...

Hoooola, hey, how is everything? I hope you are having a great time with your mom and dad, tell them I say hi, and I will see them soon, I am having a great time over here, enjoying the time off work and, thinking about maybe going to the Rich Port in October, however, you NEED to check out my adventures on my blog, the spanish one, there is a link to it on the english one, it says "La Oveja Negra", take care, see you soon, and your parents, bye.