Monday, June 20, 2005

more of the such

pb, a guy i used to work with at the kildeer starbucks e-mailed me tonight. it took me by surprise just how happy i was to hear from him.

went white water rafting and camping this weekend. love the two of them. i'm an undercover outdoors girl.

will write an essay soon on "carnage of stupidity". dianne, our rafting guide used the phrase and i think it's genius.

don't want to go to bed - yet i'm tired as hell.

i'm afraid if i go to bed i won't be able to explore my soul, which seems to be on life support.

the thought of being intentional with new relationships overwhelms me.

home feels safe.

i'm craving for the trinity to show up and for me to recognize her.

i'm craving to be known - to be loved.

2 comments:

dbrown said...

Vivian

I like that you're watching the old seasons of '24'. I actually watched an episode from season 2 last night.

You've always got us as friends! And it's just a matter of time before you find some cooler friends than us. Not that it's all that hard!

I see the douchebag Brett found your blog as well. He's a riot isn't he?

Kristenanne said...

w/o being annoying...i will repeat myself. I miss you a lot. and I know this time of transition has to be tough. I wish we could connect. Maybe sooner than later.
Love you. Think of you often. Will see you in a month.
old roommate