i walked out of the random temping job today.
long story short, i was given an "ultimatum" by the temp agency - "you have to finish this assignment".
yeah - not many people have the right in my life to tell me i have to do something...
and those that do, they know me well enough to know power upping with me doesn't work.
i know this wasn't the most mature way of dealing with the situation. when in a situation someone gives me that much of stupid crap, i take the adolescent route out and give the same crap back.
not my finest moment, i know. and please don't give me shit. i don't put up with it.
Monday, October 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm proud of you...way to stand up to the devil of the economy.
Congrats on the new job!
see now I want to give you shit about it - simply because you asked me not to. and I won't. mainly because I did the same thing about a year ago :) I hope you enjoy this week!
Post a Comment