i'm at a random temp assingment at an architecture firm putting together some brochures. it pays crap but it's something to do.
on thursday i went by bus to lakewood (not fun!) to interview with another staffing agency that seemed a little more promising.
friday during my lunch break from putting spiral binders together i checked my voicemail. it's the colorado episcopal foundation. they offered me the job!!!!
today i got a letter in the mail making the offer official. it is pretty safe to say know I HAVE A JOB!!!!
starting this friday, oct. 6th, i will be the program administrator for the COEF. in a bizarre turn of events, my master's degree is actually coming in handy... who knew!
thank you all for your support during this past 8 months - definetely some of the craziest months of my life.
now - to learn the new job and see some dust settle-hopefully. maybe i'll have energy now for other stuff that i love.
woohoo!!!!
ps - that letter is on my fridge like a good grade when your little or that drawing you made your mom! :-)
Saturday, September 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS VBT! I'm so happy for you and I hope that the transition and the dust settling is an amazing time for you.
Way to go Episcopalian lady! I can't believe you didn't call me! I'm so glad you didn't get that temp job now! I love exclamation marks!
I sent a text on Friday that apparently got lost in translation... who knew, I'm Episcopalian now!
Post a Comment