Saturday, November 18, 2006

exhausted

it's been a crazy two weeks at work. it came to an end today and i'm exhausted. i tried to hang out with friends but exhaustion took over, as in i'm-leaning-against-the-support-beam-of-the-bar-while-sitting-down. funny when i hit this place other fears and insecurities surface. old lies show up and even though i can name them as such, they fight really hard to take over and declare themselves reality. i know that this is just exhaustion and that i just need to rest (praise the jesus for the long weekend ahead) - it's just that when you're this tired it's easier to let the lies take over...

so bring it on new layer of anger, grieving, and sadness... i've seen you before, and i'm not afraid of you... i know i'll grow through this all...

bring it on, b-atch!

ps - i <3 maria for many reasons... the one being featured right here is leading me to this fabulous video!

1 comment:

Maria said...

I heart you too my friend! If there's anyway I can help send these pesky and understandable fears and insecurities to the curb please let me know...I'll fight for you!

And I heart this song soo much! Here's to Gwen.