Tuesday, August 22, 2006

ps

you know that job i just mentioned in the previous post? well, about 5 hrs ago i found out i didn't get it... i've cried, i'm sad, i'm angry, i don't understand what's going on or what will happen next... all i know is that right now i have beautiful people around me that love me deeply... and that is something i am really grateful for. so to all of you in my life... i love you and thank you.

1 comment:

Jackie R. said...

hey vivian - sorry about the job -- I had that same thing with a job I felt was perfect for me, and I for it... way back in early January... but I guess they thought differently. oh well. it was confusing for me though... still is.
I am glad you are sitting in the love of beautiful people -- community. thank God for community!
you are really a unique wonderful woman. i enjoy reading your blogs... your thoughts... seeing your process. press on & tell those job people -- too bad they are missing out, suckas.